Saturday 11 May 2013

AssassiN


Thought I should share this with you, the group project I worked on while studying at the NCCA. We were a group of five, 3 3D animation students and 2 Digital FX students! I've learned so much working on this completely different style of animation and collaborating with people coming from different backgrounds! I'm proud of the final results we got, considering it was all done during 7 weeks, including daily classes we had to attend and other assignments to complete.

For this project I did the visual development/ concept, part of the texturing for the frog and creature animation.

Thank you Aparna Janga, Magnus Kråvik, Venkatesh Kongathi and Hemanth Surana! You guys kick ass!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete